Fat Loss for Busy Women
- This is a 9 week course!
- Week 1- Pantry Clean out and Start Shopping
- Week 2- Start the 3 day detox and meal plans
- Week 3- Learning resources, book list and goal setting
- Week 4- Learning the SIMPLE System for Self Care
- Week 5- Diets through the Decades. Learn what works now!
- Week 6- All about Mindset changes (habits and behaviors)
- Week 7- Building your support network
- Week 8- Self worth/Self love and acceptance
- Week 9- The 5 step program to lasting change
- You will learn how to lose fat safely with my anti-inflammatory methods. You will also discover how to change your mindset so you don’t revert back to old habits.
- Get Jolene’s 3 day detox and 5 weeks of meal plans, recipes and shopping lists in PDF form.
- Get Jolene’s book, Fat Loss for the Busy Woman mailed to you
- Get the No Bad Days tank top mailed to you
- You will have access to the 9 week course online through our private FB group “Fat Loss for Busy Women” + have Jolene’s “On Demand” coaching through the FB group and App
- Get access to the No Bad Days app for 9 weeks FREE.
- Get access to the Inner Circle FB group for live weekly coaching session with Jolene.
Healthy Body Happy Mind
Are you searching for the tools to make changes in your health and can’t quite find the motivation or where to start? Stop searching and join our latest program towards a healthy body and happy mind! Say Yes to you and make the change you know you need to make now. Join anytime and work through the 5 week program at your own pace. You will retain lifetime access to the information. You will also get 5 weeks of free access to my Inner Circle (described above)
Join my Inner Circle
What you will get:
All access to the No Bad Days app
- Have certainty when you go to the gym or downstairs in your basement that you have 35 Monthly workouts built in with video tutorials
- Your all access guide to Jolene’s Eating Healthy Guide
- This is a confidential space to message Jolene and ask any questions you want.
- Track your progress photos and stats! Don’t worry only you and Jolene can see them.
- Jolene sets up your caloric need and sets your macro goals so you don’t have to guess.
- A community of women working out with you online! Give them virtual high fives and cheer one another on!
& Our Private Facebook Group
- Weekly live calls from Jolene. Connect with her and learn important info to jump start your goals!
- Downloadable documents
- Community Support, a place to cheer one another on!
What to Expect after you Purchase:
- You will download the app on your smartphone and start the on-boarding process.
- You will then fill out the consultation form
- Put in any other relevant stats like weight and before pictures
- Now Jolene has what she needs to set up your goals
- Jolene sets up your caloric need and sets your macro goals, you can find this under the plans tab at the bottom.
- Jolene will add you to the group messenger inside the app and welcome you to the group.
& Our Private Facebook Group
- Ask to join our Healthy Body Happy Mind Facebook Group.
- Jolene will approve you so that you can get started on the weekly video calls.
What are you waiting for?
Today is the day you say yes to you!
Hello, my name is Jolene Fisher and I am a Nutrition focused Health Coach. I am a wife and mother of 3. I have a Master’s degree in Sports Medicine and Exercise Science, and have received my Holistic Health Coaching Certification through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Before starting my own business, No Bad Days, I was a tired overstressed mom and wife. I was about 10lbs over weight and addicted to caffeine because I needed it to stay awake all day!
Through the right nutrition, a healthy lifestyle and a renewed mindset, I was able to change my life and pursue my passions.
Now, my vision is bigger than ever. I want to support and coach other women, to help them discover their true selves by addressing all of the lifestyle issues that are causing them to push fitness, nutrition and self-care to the back burner.
I’m married to Adam Fisher and together we have Rodrick 21, Ally 17 and Sydney 15.
As a family, we love watching my son play football at Washington State University in the fall and spending time together by playing games, reading and watching movies. I worked as a professor of health sciences for 12 years prior to quitting my job and pursuing my passion for entrepreneurship and owning my own business as a health coach.
I now run a successful health coaching practice and enjoy educating and motivating people toward healthy lifestyle choices.