Online Programs (All programs on this page are included in your Coaching Package)
Fat Loss for Busy Women
This is a 9 week course included in your package!
- Week 1- Pantry Clean out and Start Shopping
- Week 2- Start the 3 day detox and meal plans
- Week 3- Learning resources, book list and goal setting
- Week 4- Learning the SIMPLE System for Self Care
- Week 5- Diets through the Decades. Learn what works now!
- Week 6- All about Mindset changes (habits and behaviors)
- Week 7- Building your support network
- Week 8- Self worth/Self love and acceptance
- Week 9- The 5 step program to lasting change
- You will learn how to lose fat safely with my anti-inflammatory methods. You will also discover how to change your mindset so you don’t revert back to old habits
- Get Jolene’s book, Fat Loss for the Busy Woman mailed to you.
The Healthy Body, Happy Mind 5 week course (included in your package) was created for the frustrated woman who has started and stopped a healthy eating plan more times than she can count. It’s for the woman who lets her depression and anxiety dictate her day. It’s for the chronically stressed out and overworked busy woman with no time to take care of her family, let alone herself. The yo-yo dieters, the woman who always put her kid’s needs above her own and for every woman who has ever felt unmotivated for positive change. If there is one thing I know for certain, people do things for two reasons; motivation and ability. In this course, we will not only set goals, but we will also look at the vital behaviors necessary to reach those goals as well as look at a framework for change. You will come to know exactly what is holding you back and how to change it. You will learn how to influence your own consciousness. Influence is about changing hearts, minds, and behaviors to achieve measurable results. Each week you will be taught something to help you clarify where you are getting hung up on making changes in your life. These weekly models you will be learning can be used on anyone, so this course has a bonus of helping you help others! In this five-week course, you will also learn how to eat correctly and be given workout plans to make your life easier.
Are you ready to make positive changes and have them stick? I’m glad you are here with us in this supportive group of other women experiencing exactly what you are because support and accountability are two huge things you need to have in place if you want to reach your goals.
The weekly content to help you with your Healthy Body, Happy Mind path will include:
Week 1: 5 Weeks of Alkaline Eating Introduction, including shopping lists and recipes. Introduction to Nutrition basics
Week 2: Setting SIMPLE goals and learning about the Influencer Model for Success and how that can apply to your life.
Week 3: From the Influencer Model for Success, you will identify at least two areas where you need help. Jolene will be doing specific coaching this week to help you overcome your limitations. You will walk away with a plan of actionable steps to help you execute your vital behaviors so that you actually reach your goals.
Week 4: The lies we tell ourselves and how to change beliefs. Jolene will lay it all out for you and teach you specific techniques to solidify the new habits you are forming. Your job this week and into next is to keep practicing the things you are learning in prior weeks.
Week 5: Learning to love yourself despite “failure”. The No Bad Days Woman doesn’t fail at anything; she learns and moves on. Jolene will teach you the difference between the growth and fixed mindset as well as teach you some life-changing questions you can ask yourself to learn how to forgive yourself and others. This week you will also get your last video on Nutrition. This more advanced video explains the importance of gut health and how your alkaline eating aligns perfectly with what you are trying to accomplish in both mind and body.
No Bad Days App & Inner Circle Membership
What you will get:
All access to the No Bad Days app
- Have certainty when you go to the gym or downstairs in your basement that you have 35 Monthly workouts built in with video tutorials
- Your all access guide to Jolene’s 30 day Burn program with meal plans and recipes
- This is a confidential space to message Jolene and ask any questions you want.
- Track your progress photos and stats! Don’t worry only you and Jolene can see them.
- Jolene sets up your caloric need and sets your macro goals so you don’t have to guess.
- A community of women working out with you online! Give them virtual high fives and cheer one another on!
& Our Private Facebook Group
- Connect with Jolene and learn important info to jump start your goals!
- Downloadable documents
- Community Support, a place to cheer one another on!
- Daily live workouts at 8am PST
What to Expect after you Purchase:
- You will download the app on your smartphone and start the on-boarding process.
- You will then fill out the consultation form
- Put in any other relevant stats like weight and before pictures
- Now Jolene has what she needs to set up your goals
What are you waiting for?
Today is the day you say yes to you!
Hello, my name is Jolene Fisher and I am a Nutrition focused Health Coach. I am a wife and mother of 3. I have a Master’s degree in Sports Medicine and Exercise Science, and have received my Holistic Health Coaching Certification through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition.
Before starting my own business, No Bad Days, I was a tired overstressed mom and wife. I was about 10lbs over weight and addicted to caffeine because I needed it to stay awake all day!
Through the right nutrition, a healthy lifestyle and a renewed mindset, I was able to change my life and pursue my passions.
Now, my vision is bigger than ever. I want to support and coach other women, to help them discover their true selves by addressing all of the lifestyle issues that are causing them to push fitness, nutrition and self-care to the back burner.
I’m married to Adam Fisher and together we have Rodrick 21, Ally 17 and Sydney 15.
As a family, we love watching my son play football at Washington State University in the fall and spending time together by playing games, reading and watching movies. I worked as a professor of health sciences for 12 years prior to quitting my job and pursuing my passion for entrepreneurship and owning my own business as a health coach.
I now run a successful health coaching practice and enjoy educating and motivating people toward healthy lifestyle choices.